It’s October 1st which makes it officially feel like fall for so many people. There is just something about flipping that calender from September to October that screams cooler weather, football and apples! Fall has so many fun things to do and yet we sit around sometimes and think “Boy, I wish we could do something fun today!” So for List It Tuesday over at Many Little Blessings I thought I would make a fall bucket list of things I would like to do in October and November, in no particular order. Maybe it’ll encourage you to make a bucket list of your own! Let’s grab fall by the horns and make it count!
Fischer Family Fall Bucket List 2013
1. pumpkin patch
3. fall colors hike
4. fall campout
5. apple picking
6. make apple butter/apple sauce
7. decorate a fall mantle
8. make a fall wreath
9. Hallozooween at the Zoo
10. Cub Scout Spook-a-Ree
11. Boo our neighbors
12. build a bonfire and make s’mores one last time
13. fall picnic
14. go putt-putting
15. have a leaf fight
16. fall scavenger hunt
17. Watch Hocus-Pocus, Halloween Town and It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
18. Have a Harry Potter marathon
19. make a Blessings Tree
20. serve Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless
21. decorate pumpkins
22. make a pumpkin pie from scratch
23. celebrate our 10 year anniversary!!!
24. celebrate Brianna’s 9th birthday!!!
25. celebrate our Godson Dakota’s “Gotcha Day” (adoption day-which is TODAY!! YIPPY!!!) and baptism (this Sunday)
26. attend the preschool Halloween gift party at Micah’s school
27. attend the “Party with the Saints” at our parish (easy since PSR is hosting! lol)
28. star gaze in the crystal clear fall sky
29. have a hot apple cider bar
30. go Trick-or-Treating
31. collect leaves and make a fall leaf book
32. stuff ourselves crazy at Thanksgiving
33. make apple cake
34. get pumpkin ice cream at UDF
35. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!!
Make sure to check out more lists over at List It Tuesday!