A couple of weeks ago for List It Tuesday I shared with you a bucket list for all. I decided it might be fun to give you an update to that list. So here’s our Fall Bucket List with a few things added and a few things crossed off!
Fischer Family Fall Bucket List 2013
1. pumpkin patch
This one I get to check off tomorrow on a field trip with Micah. But I’d still love to do it as a family.
This gets checked off tomorrow too!
3. fall colors hike
4. fall campout
5. apple picking
6. make apple butter/apple sauce
7. decorate a fall mantle
I’m currently working on this. Almost finished. Pictures to come!
8. make a fall wreath
9. Hallozooween at the Zoo
10. Cub Scout Spook-a-Ree
11. Boo our neighbors
12. build a bonfire and make s’mores one last time
13. fall picnic
14. go putt-putting
15. have a leaf fight
16. fall scavenger hunt
17. Watch Hocus-Pocus, Halloween Town and It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
18. Have a Harry Potter marathon
19. make a Blessings Tree
20. serve Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless
21. decorate pumpkins
22. make a pumpkin pie from scratch
23. celebrate our 10 year anniversary!!!
We get to do this this weekend! Yippy!!
24. celebrate Brianna’s 9th birthday!!!
25. celebrate our Godson Dakota’s “Gotcha Day” (adoption day-which is TODAY!! YIPPY!!!) and baptism (this Sunday)
For Dakota’s Gotcha Day we bought them the Croods DVD, some microwavable popcorn, movie theater box candy and a balloon so that they could enjoy some family time.
And we celebrated Dakota’s Baptism. Here is a picture from that wonderful day!
26. attend the preschool Halloween gift party at Micah’s school
27. attend the “Party with the Saints” at our parish (easy since PSR is hosting! lol)
28. star gaze in the crystal clear fall sky
29. have a hot apple cider bar
30. go Trick-or-Treating
31. collect leaves and make a fall leaf book
32. stuff ourselves crazy at Thanksgiving
33. make apple cake
34. get pumpkin ice cream at UDF
35. ENJOY EVERY MINUTE!!
Edited to add:
36. Go to the Fall Foliage Festival in Martinsville. My mom’s hometown holds a Fall Foliage Festival every year. Mom and I took the kids up on Friday and enjoyed the festival Friday and Saturday while Steven stayed home to study for his series 7 exam for work. Fall festivals are always so much fun! 37. Eat caramel apples.
Yup, checked that off at the festival too!