Memory Verse… Romans 12:2 “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
Train Them Up… Brianna: 1) work on her night prayers before bed. 2) work on her attitude…she is getting to be downright nasty to her brothers and parents and it’s not making me happy. 3) work on cleaning her room before bed each night.
Personal Goals… This week is so busy with getting ready for the retreat…I think I’ll start with personal goals next week when I won’t be setting myself up for failure! lol
New Habit of the Month… Since one of my husband encouragments is to keep the bedroom and bathroom tidy for him my habit this month will be to keep the surfaces (dresser tops, counters, bedside tables) clear and clutter free! To do this, each time I enter the room or bathroom before I leave I will look around at those surfaces. If something is on them that doesn’t belong…put it away immediately!
MUST Do… 1) Print up “Thy Word” lyric sheets and put in retreat folders.
2) create worship time slide show for retreat with music and lyrics.
3) make CDs for the retreat of all of the songs used in the witnesses.
4) shop with Steven for the rest of the supplies that we need (there’s not much)
5) write my HELP letters to the recipients and fellow team members.
6) call dentist and make final payment for my dental work earlier this year.
7) go to the bank and sign the signature card for the household account my mom set up so that I can set up automatic bill payments for each of our monthly/quarterly household bills.
8) Teach Baptism prep on Tuesday.
Zone… Since this week is going to be so crazy busy (we have meetings and errands to do all week) I’m going to cut myself a break here this week and just try to keep my head above water!
Menu – (I haven’t had a chance to work on this yet so once I get to look in my freezer, pantry and at this week’s sale ads I will come back and post it!)
Thursday: Brianna has dance until 6…pizza night!!
Friday: mom’s day
Saturday: dinner for me on the retreat…Steven and the kids at his dad’s for his grandma’s birthday!
Sunday: mom’s day
FUN THINGS! MY RETREAT this weekend! I can’t wait!!! We’ve been preparing for this for almost 18 months now and we are so ready! We have 18 women who have signed up to attend! So please keep us in your prayers this week…this is when Satan starts to work really hard!!!
3 things I’m thankful for today… 1) a husband who works so hard to provide for us!
2) my children who make me smile and help me realize the little things that are so important!
3) the wonderful women I am on this retreat team with! They have become wonderful friends and I feel so blessed to have each one of them in my life!
Thanks to Sarah for hosting! Have a blessed week everyone!