My friend Brtini has tagged me for a meme, which as the name suggests is all about me! (and this blog!) I’ve never done one of these before since I’m new to blogging but I’m kind of excited!
Here are the rules:
1) Post about the meme and link back to the person that tagged you.
2) Go back to your archives and link to your five favorite posts.
Link 1: Must be about your family.
Link 2: Must be about your friends.
Link 3: Must be about yourself.
Link 4: Must be about something you love.
Link 5: Must be whatever you want.
3) Tag five other people (at least two must be new acquaintances so that you can get to know them better).
4) Let the person know that you tagged them by leaving a comment saying something like: I’ve tagged you. Check out my blog for details.
5) Readers, don’t forget to read the posts and leave comments – lots of comments.
So here we go!
Post 1) Something about my family. Well right now I think it would be the post Good News…No Great News because this is what’s going on in our life right now!
Post 2) Something about frieds. Well this post is about our family trip to see our good friends the Newtons in Kansas City.
Post 3) Something about yourself. This post was from Thanksgiving where I listed what I’m thankful for.
Post 4) About something I love: Um.. that one’s easy! I love the broadway show “Wicked” and got to see it last month! Check out this post, One “Wicked” Night.
Post 5) I couldn’t pick just one for this so I picked two! Here they are: Fischer Look-alike-meter Jonah and Fischer Look-alike-meter Brianna. Gotta love my kids!
So there they are. My favorite posts so far! Some of these might be a stretch to fit the categories but like I said, I don’t have that many to choose from!
So you all have been tagged! I can’t wait to see what your posts are!